Wednesday 4 January 2017

T - 8 days




So this is a real thing that's happening, guys.

In 8 days All The Way Home will be out there for everyone to see.

I wrote something. And now I'm putting it out there in the world.

It's absolutely terrifying.

I have so many people to be grateful to. Right now I want to thank the dozens of independent authors I've read in this genre who have inspired me. You don't know me and you have no idea what reading your book did for me, but I am thankful anyways. Reading the amazing things you put out there on your own gave me the courage to try to do the same. Thanks for paving the way.

A lot of people are already congratulating me.

I'd just like to point out that it could be a colossal failure so lets not get to ahead of ourselves. Right now, I'm just focusing on the fact that I actually went ahead and did it.

If I crash and burn, well, that's tomorrow's problem!

So here's my baby.



You can pre-order your copy of All The Way Home for your Kindle or your Kobo.

I'll have a paperback available on Amazon very soon, so stay tuned.

Thanks, friends. I'd never have had it in me to do this without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment